Buying a Pit Pass for Yourself
We make it easy to buy pit passes in advance using the Pit Pay App. This walks you through the process step-by-step.
From the Pit Pay App Menu:
- Find your Event
- Tap on the “Get Your Pass” bar
- Select who you’re Buying Passes For
- “Myself” if you’re only buying a pass for yourself
- Select the At-Track Duty you’ll perform from the dropdown menu
- Select Pass(es) for Yourself
- If you don’t see the option to purchase a pit pass, it means you already have a pit pass for that day. You can only buy one pit pass for yourself per day. You can buy multiple other passes (parking passes, transponder rentals, etc.).
- Tap Continue
- Select a Payment Method
- Sign any applicable Waivers or Parental Consent Forms
- Review and Complete Your Purchase
- Your Card will NOT be Charged Until this Step
- Your Passes will be in the My Passes section in your app
- If you get to the track and you don’t have signal, your passes will still load.
When you’ve located your event, you can open the event, review the event details and tap on the “Get Your Pass” bar. This opens several options for purchasing pit passes. Select whether you’re buying a pass for just yourself (“Myself”), your team and/or yourself (“My Team”) or any minors under the age of 18 (“Minors”). You will then select an “At-Track” duty, a pit pass, enter a promo code if you have one, and hit Continue. You’ll select a payment method, sign the waiver, if applicable, and complete your purchase on the final screen.
Pit passes are typically on sale the week of the event. You can see the on-sale date on the event detail page. Some Special Events may be available for purchase further in advance.
For questions about the type of pit pass or access needed for a specific event, check the FAQs. You can also reach out to the event promoter directly. You can typically find promoter’s contact information on the track / series or event page in the app.
Promo Codes: If you have a promo code from the promoter, enter it once you have selected your passes.
Not Seeing a Pass for a Certain Day?
If you don’t see any pit passes available for yourself (or someone else) to buy for a single-day event, it likely means you already have a pit pass for that event. You can only have one pit pass per person for any given day. If it’s a multi-day event and you have a pit pass for one day, you’ll only see available passes that don’t also include a pit pass for that day.