Trouble Signing In
I din’t receive my verification code via text message.
- Once you verify that you have entered the your correct Mobile Number, Tap “Resend Code” and wait a few seconds. If you still are not receiving the code it could be caused by your phone carrier blocking the SMS Text Message.
- If you’re still having trouble, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.
Forgot what phone number you used to sign up?
You would have signed up with your mobile phone number. If you’re having trouble with this and can’t access your account, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.
Have a new mobile phone number?
- Sign in with your previous phone number and password
- Go to “MY PROFILE” in the Pit Pay App menu and tap “EDIT PROFILE.”
- You’ll see where you can update / edit your phone number.
If you forgot your password and don’t have access to text messages on your old phone number, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team so we can update your phone number for you. (Resetting your password requires you to input a verification code, which would be sent to your old phone number / Pit Pay Account ID).
If you are still having trouble logging in, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.