Trouble Signing In
I can’t sign in, but I know I’m entering the correct mobile phone number and password.
- Make sure you’re using the “SIGN IN” bar the top of the welcome screen instead of using the “Sign Up” button on the welcome screen.
- If you’re still having trouble, reset your password. If you are still having trouble after that, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.
Forgot what phone number you used to sign up?
You would have signed up with your mobile phone number. If you’re having trouble with this and can’t access your account, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.
Have a new mobile phone number?
- Sign in with your previous phone number and password
- Go to “MY PROFILE” in the Pit Pay App menu and tap “EDIT PROFILE.”
- You’ll see where you can update / edit your phone number.
If you forgot your password and don’t have access to text messages on your old phone number, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team so we can update your phone number for you. (Resetting your password requires you to input a verification code, which would be sent to your old phone number / Pit Pay Account ID).
If you are still having trouble logging in, please submit a Support Request to the Pit Pay Team.